Cuisine Royale is now available in Xbox Game Preview!
This game is a work in progress. It may or may not change over time or release as a final product. Purchase only if you are comfortable with the current state of the unfinished game.
Cuisine Royale is a free all-kitchen-warfare Battle Royale game with the most honest system for Loot Boxes ever. In battles, you get ingredients that are used for crafting new suites, masks, gestures, weapon skins and other cosmetic items that don't influence your combat effectiveness.
- Dinnerware will finally be able to show off its true potential: Use a colander as head protection, equip a wok as a formidable breastplate, or strap on a massive waffle maker to be protected even against the largest calibers of weapons.
- Improve your characteristics in the battle significantly: Strapping on a medical dropper will provide you with accelerated health regeneration, a set of glasses will increase weapon accuracy and chewing on a cigar will turn you into a real Tough Guy!
- Use mystical powers! Fighters can spray paint magic seals to heal allies, slow down enemies, set traps or call forth zombies. Spells require the souls of sinners – a resource you get for killing enemies.
- Stand out from the crowd! In battles, you get ingredients that are used for crafting new suites, masks, gestures, tombstones and other cosmetic items that don't influence your combat effectiveness. You can also purchase optional story book that increases rewards per battle and unlocks additional recipes.
- The most honest system for Loot Boxes: Those are scattered around the battlefield, and are free to open, their content is well labelled, and the drop chance of what is said to be inside is a 100% guarantee.
- Fair play: you can play Cuisine Royale in first and third person view. In order to mitigate advantage of the latter, every player has a minion with a camera that can uncover the position of a player who is peeking around a corner. So if you see a butterfly or a drone - you should know that you are being watched.
- Massive and intense battles: 36 players per session in total will head out from different parts of the map, starting only in their underwear and making their way to the center of a battlefield that is constantly shrinking in size.
- Over 30 WWII guns in different classes: rapid-firing SMGs, accurate bolt action rifles, heavy machine guns, quick-draw pistols. Full details on the latest status of the game, how you can give feedback and report issues can be found at gameroyale.net