Grab all the gifts!
Collect Christmas gifts and eliminate the enemies in a dynamic 20 vs 20 battle — Holiday Brawl.
The ‘Brawl’ starts from December 21, 13:00 (UTC) and ends January 11, 13:00 (UTC)!
- Landing on the 800 meter Siberia map.
- Battles are time limited.
- Unlimited respawns.
- After death, collected loot is not lost.
- The loot is spread over the map and is wrapped in gift boxes, in which you can find something from weapons, armor, artifacts and more.
- Gift boxes will occasionally respawn (it makes sense to go back to already looted buildings).
- Snowballs fall from the sky... Oh, they're orbital gifts!
- The team that gets 150 kills first wins.
This time you can not only get a cosmetic chest for tasks, but also a Holiday Chest. Remember that the Holiday Brawl will last for three weeks, which means that 15 tasks await you. Don't forget to stock up on champion packs with 50% off!
As an extra for the first Holiday Brawl victory, you will get a once only, Holiday chest.
The chest will be available throughout the Event along with cosmetic chests in the Shop for 99 Gold Crowns:
- Snow Maiden
- Viking Santa
- Reindeer antlers
- Holiday Hat
- Blue woolen underwear
- Red woolen underwear
- “Snowflakes” underwear
- “Holiday gift” underwear
- Blue woolen boxer shorts
- Red woolen boxer shorts
- “Snowflakes” boxer shorts
- “Holiday gift” boxer shorts
- “Mystical snowflake” spray
- “Outlaw Snowman” spray
- “Better luck next year” spray
From December 21st 13:00 GMT until December 28th 13:00 GMT
Champion packs — 50%!
- CRSED: F.O.A.D. - Holy Beast Pack
- CRSED: F.O.A.D. - Holy Maiden Pack
- CRSED: F.O.A.D. - Age of Nagual Pack
- CRSED: F.O.A.D. - God of Thunder Pack
- CRSED: F.O.A.D. - Biker Queen Pack
- CRSED: F.O.A.D. - Metal Zombie Pack
- CRSED: F.O.A.D. - Fire Dragon Pack
- CRSED: F.O.A.D. - Street Kid Pack
- CRSED: F.O.A.D. - Lone Wolf Pack
Don't freeze your nose off!