- Fixed respawn points in the Mexico map where the hero received damage from falling.
- Fixed the lack of slowing down while eating from the inventory during the Blizzard ritual.
- Fixed a bug that caused the hex bag to fail if you throw them under yourself.
- Fixed too low damage when shooting at open body parts of champions in vehicles.
- Fixed the possibility of infinite respawn in the “Revenant” event with an equipped Royal Tombstone.
- In practice mode on the table with machine guns Lewis and DP-27, ammunition has been replaced with the appropriate to the specific weapons.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. CRSED is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.