- Looting has been improved. Text appearing over items will now be visible by default with the option to remove it. The size of the text itself has been decreased.
- The size of the additional information window has been decreased so that it no longer causes an obstruction while looting.
- Fixed errors relating to the counting of proper weapon types for challenges.
- A player’s Leaderboard position is now visible again even if the player is not in the Top-25.
- The Dark Zone curse sound is now muted after you exit the Dark Zone.
- Fixed incorrect spawn points in Siberia.
- Cars will no longer roll over as easily and will be more stable to control while travelling at high speeds.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. CRSED is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.