Update 184.108.40.206 (220.127.116.11 — Xbox, 18.104.22.168 — Playstation)
- Sin ‘Huli’ Yo-bi ability working distance has been increased from 75 to 85 metres.
- Xbox: Spanish language support has been added.
- Teammates will now hear the sound of your sonar detecting the enemy if they are close enough.
- The distance of enemy detection has been reduced to 40 metres. The number of sonars on the map has also been lowered.
- The distance at which you can hear a sonar equipped enemy has been reduced to 15m.
- Fixed a bug in the “Catch the enemy in the vehicle mine trap” challenge.
- Fixed a bug with zombie guard spawn point positioning on rough terrain in the “Steal the Dead's Gold” challenge.
- Magazines will no longer disappear when moved in the inventory.
- A bug that caused the “Spirit of the Polar explorer” to continue to work even after the “Blizzard ritual” sign has been painted over has been fixed.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. CRSED is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.