- Changed a champion’s movement speed while strafing or in crouch. Now it corresponds more with the animations and movement itself should feel more responsive inside buildings.
- Leaning to the side drops the speed to the speed of movement while aiming.
- Leaning speed is somewhat lowered to make it more realistic.
- Removed additional leaning in a champion from accelerations while walking or running. These will still remain in sprint or while flying a jetpack.
- Removed additional leaning while in first person mode.
- Fixed sound delay when shooting for the first time.
- Zombies and Bokor zombies now are dazzled and frightened by a flash grenade.
- Fixed Bokor zombies not dying after their master is dead.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. CRSED is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.