- Only players killed by zombie assistants of Louis "Bokor" Celine will be counted for statistics and leaderboards now.
- XP boosters will now be displayed in the main menu.
- Louis Celine zombies will now not open windows when not needed.
- Improved navigation for Louis Celine zombies.
- Huli’s fireflies now stick to the enemy while they approach him.
- Added autoequip for rituals, spirits, traps and other items if the player still has empty slots and equippable items or abilities for them before battle.
- The time to craft a Hex Bag has been halved.
- Second wind rituals now have double the cost in sinner souls to use.
- Increased number of spare parts required to fix the broken car in the “Fix the car” mission.
- The incorrect price displayed in the Battle Pass window has been fixed.
- The digging animation for the “treasure” challenge has been fixed. Items held in the hand will be hidden.
- The displaying of the crown when using masks has been fixed for Louis "Bokor" Celine.
- The position of a passenger aiming from the vehicle has been fixed for observers.
- Climbing ladders and pulling up when climbing obstacles has been improved.
- The position of the grass near the airfield in the location “Siberia” has been fixed.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. Cuisine Royale is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.